Long Distance

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Done


 Have you missed me? How much? Prove it, comment on the post or maybe I'll never share my brilliance with you again. 

Nah for realz if you're happy to see that I am tapping these keys again you should totes thank Ms Dahlia. It is all her doing. 

Months ago Dahlia, Dez and Cass went on a most epic road trip. Much fun and giggles were had by everyone.

It was officially time that my besties should meet my top, or rather it was way past time but we were finally able to coordinate the schedules of all these alpha types. 

So we drove to the state where they have the very worst food from all over the globe, and had the very best time. You should see the pictures but you'd have to be my Fetlife friend to do that cuz ya know vanilla privacy and such. 

There was this moment. I believe I was bent over an easy chair. Master John had suggested he would stop paddling me as soon as one of my friends guessed the number he was thinking and I was crying and laughing at everyone in the room. You don't understand Sir they are not going to try. Never do they ever get to see Mistress Cassidy V Cream in a compromised, this person won't bend a rule for me position. And Dahlia and Dez, did I mention his sign? He totes means it, he is never going to stop. He is going to charge the red cape and hit my red ass until the end of time if one of you don't guess right. And it was right about then, if memory serves me, that Dahlia said something like: Oh hey while she's already in trouble, could you help me with something? For real, blind panic and terror. What is she going to ask him? Is she going to tell him what a cunt I am some mornings when it takes too long to get breakfast? Is she going to tell him about that one time when I <perhaps there's a small rule I may have broken, but I know you'll read this and I have right to not self incriminate Sir> FuckingA my ride or die, most loyal of friends is going to sell me out and watch me squirm. 

And she said, "Make her write in her blog again. She hasn't in months, and I miss it.".


No comments:

Post a Comment