Long Distance

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Everything is About Sex....

Pin that, and stay with me for a moment.

There's a spot on the body, often hidden, where so much magic can happen. The ones I am most drawn to typically have a few holes. Inside of only one of those is a labyrinth that will take you deep inside the other. Inside is a spot where some types of people can flood the receiver with a nearly infinite number of seeds. Under even the most favorable conditions few if any will sprout. Of those that sprout there is a small potential that something truly amazing might grow from it, and a small, probably equal, potential that something terrible may come from it. The vast majority within those original small possibilities will spark something mundane, ordinary and just like billions of others.
Was that sexually suggestive?  
Are you sure? 
I was describing an ear, and offering suggestions to another. My vernacular just happens to be prone to visually stimulating words.  

My instagram was disabled, again. I violated community standards. Sexually suggestive content isn't allowed on Instagram.
Did you know? 
What does that even mean, to be sexually suggestive?

....except for sex, which is about power ~Oscar Wilde

My existence is sexually suggestive.
My lifestyle is explicit.
My Instagram was, all things considered, rather conservative.

Let's turn up the volume, who has time to curate the conservative & suggestive?

Where you can find me: 

email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidy
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: can choke on a d*ck
Snap: cassidycream15
KIK: Mistresscassidycream








1 comment:

  1. Liked the post Ma'am as always. You can count that I am one Instagram follower that will continue to follow and support you.

    ReplyDelete