Long Distance

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

now I'm switching my mind back into freak mode

Can one rep old school gangsta rap, if one is a 40-something year old white woman?
Hmm, bitch please, I'm Cassidy V Cream, of course I can. Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole, Cass is about to make some bodies turn cold.
Nah, I'm just teasing. I am a copesetic zen master. I will no longer tell a motherfucker who they are. Well, I'll make an exception if you ask really nicely. It is one of my most finely honed tools, I am not unshealthing it for just any body.
I do so love this song though. The interplay of sex and violence, but set to a playful beat. It fits my intended theme. Not that anyone is catching how my obscure references echo my themes.
It'd be disappointing if my expectations were set higher.
If you want skirts sit back and observe, I just left a gang of those over there on the curb

The intended theme today is Munches. I'm getting ready for one right now. I mentioned another recently, stomped my foot & said that I would not explain what a munch is. I said google it, remember? Upon reflection, upon suggesting to a pretty kitty we should meet at a local munch and hearing "Munches are so lame.", I have reconsidered. You're welcome.
Munches are kind of lame. And that is an incredibly thoughtless thing to say, and a bit ableist to boot.
What is a munch? The fine details are going to differ from one munch to the next, and it is entirely possible that in other corners of the community they look different than what I have seen in 20 years and a half a dozen states; but a munch is for you Ms or Mr Vanilla-von-Curious. A munch is an event, typically hosted in a vanilla venue. They are play-free, and hooking up is frowned hard upon. They are hosted by someone/s dedicated enough to the community to arrange, schedule, promote and show-up for hours to tend to the newbies and the nervous in our community. I have never seen one with a fee to attend, your only expense will be whatever you choose to consume at the venue. Ergo, the host/hostess, any assistants, and any presenters are volunteering their time. When I was part of Princess Gemini entertainment, a team of 5 put about 5 hours each into hosting a 2 hour munch.
Unless you have put the hours in to host one, you do not get to say it is lame, you thoughtless pedestrian muggle. Oh that slipped, old habits and all.

I present here, as a playfully informative, professional in the BDSM/Kink community. Or at least that
is how I hope I present. That isn't what brought me to it though. What brought me to kink is that I have a libido like a 19 year old boy, and it has never waivered. I'm a sadist, I love making people uncomfortable- when they ask nicely and beg a little. I am an experience junky and connoisseur. My gray part and my pink parts demand quality in quantity. 
I want to play, hard.


None of that will happen at a munch. Ever. Anywhere. We show up anyway. The leaders in our community, tops and bottoms, show up to give back. We want to answer your questions. We want you to feel welcomed. We want you to feel safe. We want you to reach out if you have a question. We want you to have a place to arrange to meet that he-sounds-perfect guy from Fetlife, with witnesses. And we want to hear what new ideas are being brought to the community. What fresh projects and ideas are being introduced. I truly love opportunities to show support to other upcoming professionals and creators in the scene. I don't want to frighten the TNG'ers in the room, but for those of us who can claim 20, 30 or more years in the lifestyle, we didn't have Fetlife's or Facebook's event tabs mapping where the cool people hang out for us. Someone made these spaces for you so you can safely explore the community we built. If you wish to be viewed as a potential of quality and caliber, you show up and bring your respect, or you won't be invited anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment