Long Distance

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Lonely Two-Legged Creatures

There should be a video post here. I made a video post to put here last night. I looked adorable, and said clever things. I think I showcased the jewelry from WhyBeeNormal quite nicely.
It ended up being 5.5 minutes long, I was aiming for 3. It has been uploading from my phone to my drive for 12 hours and counting now.

I need an assistant, one that has technical skills.

The thing I currently love most in the ever evolving dynamic with my top, is that it completely lacks compromise.
The thing I currently find most maddening in the ever evolving dynamic with my top, is that it completely lacks compromise.

And some Indian God sewed the wound up into a hole, pulled it 'round to our bellies, to remind us the price we pay....and if we don't behave they'll cut us down again.

The influence of my top in my universe echoes everywhere, but the truth is that only small parts are directly decided by him. I do a rather impressive job managing my affairs my way, thankyouverymuch. If he were open to debating the things I seek his council on, why would I ask his opinion?

The choices we make today sets the tone for tomorrow, and determines where we will be in 6 months. 

That is my mantra for this week. It is a revised version of another that spoke to me oh about a year ago.

Phil didn't see his shadow the other day. Spring will be here soon. Winter was so very mild here in paradise. I love all four seasons, it is why I can't move any further south than here on the buckle of the bible belt. I suspect I will be a reverse snowbird if I ever retire. Spend my winters in Maine, curled up in a window seat with hot chocolate and every book by Cliver Barker, Anne Rice and Steven King. When that weekend ends, I'll watch all the movies made from the same for the rest of the long winter.

I had another trip planned this week. The choices I made months ago determined that wasn't where I will be after all.

You had a way so familiar but I could not recognize...but I could swear by your expression that the pain down in your soul was the same as the one down in mine. 

This week will find Cassidy curled up at Castle of the same. Hot chocolate and how to use your electronics tutorials are on the agenda.

Where you can find me:  

email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidy
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: can choke on a d*ck
Snap: cassidycream15
KIK: Mistresscassidycream

No comments:

Post a Comment