Long Distance

Sunday, February 9, 2020

So Much Love for Why Bee Normal


This, by the way, is the sort of thing I most often posted to Instagram.
Actually that's not true. This is what about 50% of my recent posts looked like, I was working on editing older posts. Mistress Danielle recently gave me a private tutorial about creating an IG color palette. Who's Mistress Danielle? Hold your breath and thank Instagram, because now I need to craft a new way to introduce her. She's wicked important, I don't wish her intro to be half-assed.
In older posts you'd find mentions of how Castle Cassidy smelled like apples and cinnamon, and how much I love Mondays.
In my story you would have seen shout-outs for professionals, artists, and indie businesses. When I say cool kids support their friends projects, I practice what I preach. It's a thing that's important to me.
I won't stay angry very much longer. The truth of the matter is I haven't settled back into Insta since the first time I was suspended. My following wasn't anywhere close to what it had been before. The timing was really unfortunate though. 
Ms Pixie and I just launched another collab. Do you remember, we did one last year around Valentine's day too. This is her work:  WhyBeeNormal  She specializes in non-pierced nipple and genital jewelry. She has a half a dozen styles for attaching, from totally comfy rock it under your clothing all day to please sir it's swelling, please don't ever stop.
What? Where am I?
Oh right, Pixie. She's expanded what she offers so much since last year. There's the Story of O anklets like I am rocking above, she's introduced a few items for men, and a new style of labia jewelry that I am so in love with. Wanna see? By the time this posts, if I stay on schedule, there should be a whole collection of photos showcasing them on my OnlyFans.  And probably some like this on Snap and Twitter. See, I totes follow community guidelines.




Where you can find me: 

email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidy
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: can choke on a d*ck
Snap: cassidycream15
KIK: Mistresscassidycream

No comments:

Post a Comment