Long Distance

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Mistress Desperately Needs...


Another vacation.
No, that's not where this was going. I have way too many irons in the fire to escape just yet.
What I actually need is a multi-talented submissive or perhaps several talented submissives.
I need a web designer, professional not hobbyist, preferably with adult content experience. Someone contacted me months ago, they were from North Carolina specifically.I managed to misplace their contact info in the course of the never ending move. I don't know if they follow my blog, but if you're a web designer from NC I'm probably talking about you & you should contact me asap, please. If you're a designer from someplace other than NC that's OK too, contact me.
I also need help with promoting and maintaining my social media accounts. I need help launching a Youtube channel, a Patreon campaign and similar projects. I'd like to find someone interested in doing guest posts on my blog. This can be a one-off or an ongoing project.
I will gladly trade time under my floggers for any of these services and some have the potential to become compensated arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment