Long Distance

Monday, February 26, 2018

Travel Q&A with Mistress Cassidy & slave allan


1: Now that the two month of 2018 is behind us and we look ahead to spring is upon us. Does the rebirth of spring have Mistress Cassidy planning any changes to yourself or to your dungeon and what interesting events are upcoming for you and the dungeon crew?

There is so much going on with both my dungeon at Safe Haven and with Princess Gemini Enterprises. Most of these things are still in the planning, not ready for disclosing just yet stage. But stay posted. Mistress is also moving very soon, and I may need some subbies to haul my gear where ever I'm going next. Yes, Mistress needs to move in about 6 weeks, and as of yet, I have no idea where I am going. 

2: You mentioned either to me or on your FetLife profile that you would like to pack your toy bag and travel more this year to offer your domination to other willing subs. I realize that traveling to my neck of the woods is
not in the plans but is there some destinations that you may be considering.

Canada actually is on the agenda for July, but I am looking at Toronto to visit a friend of mine.









Let's see what's on the calendar so far... I'm heading to Richmond next Sunday, March 4th. I'll be there for 2 or 3 days, and sessions will be available while I am there.





Then Mistress is heading to Myrtle Beach, SC for more of a workcation











And then the whirlwind trip will wrap up with Mistress spending a few days having some glorious downtime with a playmate in xxxxxxxx. No sessions will be happening during that leg of the trip.










Austin is tentatively on the calendar for June. There are a couple more trips also penciled on the calendar, but those like the plans for the dungeon & parties are still in that not ready to announce stage.










3: You mentioned on FetLife that you need some help and you have a need for an assistant. For those fans who choose not to be on FetLife, would Mistress like to mention here for them what assistance you are looking
for.


I'm not sure which post you're referring to, I have been looking for several professionals. I was looking for a stylist, but I have found Miss Hazy and so far, she's working out quite well.

I also need a web designer to do some work on my site. 

















I could use a media manager, especially when I try again to quit smoking. It's impossible for me to manage my accounts during the first few days quitting, it has been my downfall twice now.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't punish me ma'am. I had made the changes on the original draft, but I did it after you posted. There are two words that should be inserted to make the sentence flow better in the first question. The word (first) should be placed before the word two and the word (that) right after the word spring. They're not actually typos, but mistakes none the less. I just thought that you should know

    ReplyDelete