Long Distance

Monday, February 5, 2018

Monday Q&A with slave allan and Mistress Cassidy

1: You mentioned that your partner has his own business and fabricates
things for the fetish community. Would you like to tell us about the
items crafted by him that you personally own and use in your dungeon?

My primary partner, "MisterpeterPain" on Fetlife, is a multi-disciplined artist and craftsman. I have many items of his that I own, love & cherish. I permanently wear three pieces of his art on my body, my concepts, his work. A yin-yang on the back of my neck, that mirrors one on the back of his. An artistic rendering of the Islamic prayer, Bismillah, on my shoulder blade. And a face that has been split in half by a flash of lightning on my inner arm that was inspired by artwork from the movie & play, Hedwig and the Angry Inch. But I suppose you weren't asking about my tastes in art. At this time there isn't any furniture of Pain's in my dungeon. For many years I had several large pieces that he had made when he was the dungeon master of a club in Rhode Island, but after trekking them on too many moves over the years, they are no more. There is currently the components for a rotating cross in the workshop, and I am so looking forward to its completion. What is in my dungeon of Pain's, let me think. Dream and Dancer, my go-to floggers for parties that I have mentioned here at least a million times were made by him. My silver handled black leather flogger, Destroyer, is his work. My 6 piece patent leather cuff set that has seen over 20 years of heavy use was also originally from his former dungeon.  I am totally drawing a blank now, I know there are many more pieces by him but I can't think of specifics. Well in any case, there are many of his pieces in my dungeon and he is very indulgent of me and when a new idea pops into my head for a wicked little piece, he's quick to turn my ideas into reality.

2: A few years back there was a series I watched on television called Kink. On one episode an individual was having what looked like marbles implanted into the shaft of his penis. The explanation was it heighten arousal when stimulated. What is your opinion Mistress on body modification?

I've never caught the show, but I'm going to assume he was having surgical steel balls inserted and not glass marbles. Marbles would probably be a poor choice for implanting but to each their own if I am mistaken. I have no idea if having surgical steel balls implanted in one's penis will enhance sexual experiences for oneself or one's partners. What I do know is that when people enhance their bodies in ways they feel good about, whether that is permanent or temporary, it is a good thing. While I don't always personally enjoy the aesthetics of everyone I stumble across, I do appreciate the courage of those willing to step outside of the norm and rock whatever makes them feel best.

3: As your slave, I will always ask you, Mistress, first when I have a question about the scene or BDSM in general. But for individuals just starting to explore their kinks and have a desire to know more about the scene is there any books or literature that you would suggest for them to read.

I should probably invest some time in perusing current BDSM how-to literature. It has been so many years since I read BDSM 101 and Screw the Roses, that while I vaguely remember feeling they were informative at the time, I have no idea if they would live up to my current expectations of what an introduction to BDSM should include. So I don't have a go-to here, and I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment