Long Distance

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Voyeuristic Thursday: slave allan's August Goals

The following is slave allan's assignment for the week. I wish for voyeuristic Thursday to be a thing, and this is my universe so now it is. So add read Mistress Cassidy's blog to your Thursday To Do List. allan's words will be in black, mine will be italicized and in purple, defiant purple. That is an insider joke between my sort of or once was metamour, Miss Sunshyne and I. Perhaps if you beg I might be inclined to share that story another day. 

For the first time in a long time I am sitting at my keyboard typing out
sentences for a topic that I didn't come up with. This time I have a direct
order form Mistress Cassidy, and if I don't want to end up on KP duty. I
better do it. But before I get started. There is something I would like to
say formally.

*Yes!*  Mistress Cassidy. I would like to be your collared slave.

Okay that is one item off the list. You see Mistress has task me with
providing my personal and BDSM goal for the next month. My proclamation was
my foremost goal for both personal and BDSM.

Alright lets start with personal stuff as the appetiser. And keep the BDSM
for the main course, And since losing some weight is always part of my
personal goal. I will have to pass on dessert :)

<Mistress Cassidy opted to edit for privacy>

<Note to slave allan: I have talked to you about that before, I will remind you of where the boundary is on that subject> 

I am blessed to be living halfway between two of Canada's bigger
cities. Both the country's second biggest city Montreal, and the nations
capital, Ottawa, is an hour drive from us. I want to take the family to the
top of Mount Royal in Montreal. Especially at night. The lights of the
city are breath
taking. Staying with Montreal, all hands would enjoy spending time at
the historic Old Port of Montreal. While at the Port I would like to
take everyone
on a Dinner Cruise. That one is a big personal goal.

Now on another day I would like to
pile everyone into the van and visit Ottawa. We would visit the
parliament buildings. While we're on parliament hill we will go up to
the top of The Peace Tower, and if we are lucky, we might even witness
The Changing of the Guard ceremony. I personally want to visit the
newly renovated Museum of Science and Technology. And it wouldn't be a
family trip to Ottawa if we didn't stop at the airport to watch the planes
takeoff and land.

The other thing I want to do is expand on my knowledge of online
commerce. There is money to be made online. <edit>. I didn't do much in the month of
July. This month I want to make time to launch a few ideas that I saw
on YouTube. I have found 2 individual on YouTube that I find genuine and honest.
They both release videos about different sites that they have tried
and made money from. Let me point out these are not pie in sky
opportunities. These are small task jobs that pay you for your work.
For me the amount I earn is based on my efforts, and I want to apply
myself more. So over the next month I want to choose two sites. Learn
how to use them, and see if I can generate some revenue. I also want
to write more content for my BDSM blog and start a vanilla blog about
my journey into the online market. I guess for the next month that's it for
my personal goals.

BDSM goals for the month. I mentioned the most important one at the
beginning of this post. I also want to apply myself more for when
Mistress Cassidy ask me to do some training. There is also the new
contract to take in to account. I need to be ready both mental and
physically whenever Mistress Cassidy present me with it. I want to
find the necklace that represent my collar from my last contract. I
might be required to have it again. Working at improving my
schedule is important. So I can provide Mistress Cassidy time to do
my task-based tribute. And silly me. I can't remember where I hid
those lacey panties.

At one time Mistress and I talked about recording a hypnosis session.
I would like to find out if Mistress still wants to do the recording.
I am not getting myself excited about a hypnosis session. It is summer
time and Mistress is very busy. <edit> A. So after establishing if

Mistress is even still interested. We can figure out when to do a
session. I also need to retrain my mind this next month, to the fact that
I have agreed to become someone's slave. I have to also remember that Mistress
Cassidy will once again be my owner, and I have to obey her. Also this month I
have to practice what I promised in a previous post. I need to stop
fantasizing about
what I believe a collared slave is.

So a lot of this month's goals  are learning how to think like a
collared slave. This is an important goal to remember. I am Mistress's
slave, and my job is to help her,
and to see that she is happy with my efforts. Also before the month
is up. I hope to have replace my thinking, that a punishment is fun. A
punishment comes from making Mistress upset. Which goes against my primary
objective of keeping Mistress happy. I want, to the best of my
abilities to stay away from being punished. I also think this goal is
important. Too enjoy this experience.
<I'd like to state here that this is a thing that is different in an online dynamic than one in real time with me. I believe I have said it here before, I say it in real life often. I do not hurt people out of anger or frustration, I hurt people because I enjoy it. Innocent, non-pathological sadism; armchair self-diagnosis. An online dynamic is different. I have changed my approach to online dynamics, in truth until about 2 years ago I did not engage in virtual domination. One might mistakenly think it is easier than real time play. There's no set up or clean up, and I do appreciate that. Aside from that though, it really is not easier and in some ways it is far more challenging. I can swing a flogger for hours, body after body and dance when I am finished. It is typically 2 days before the adrenaline flood wears off and I need to rest. An online dynamic requires creativity, requires a different type of thought process and presentation to keep both the engagement of my sub and my own. So yes, in virtual play a sub will be punished for disobeying or disappointing me. If I can not have the reward of gifting my sub with a physical experience that I enjoy, then except few if any disappointments and I will take what pleasure I can find via a virtual punishment when there is a need for one.> 
So these are the goals I have to work and improve on over the next
month. Lastly this month I want to plant the seeds to establishing my
true BDSM identity.

Bye


A little wordy slave, but as you didn't have a word limit it is acceptable. Over all a good job allan. By the time this actually publishes I believe you will be locked back into a contract and as you know you will no longer be able to peruse erotica or smut. You may, as a reward, view up to an hour of adult material of your choosing in the 24 hours following this going live. Note, if you don't see this until it has been live over 24 hours, sorry for your loss the reward will have expired. Also note, what you view will be part of your assignment for next Thursday. So choose a thing you are comfortable disclosing publicly. 

3 comments:

  1. When that contractural lock has once again been secured. I understand not being allowed to view erotica or smut. But will I still be permitted to write erotica for the purpose of putting content on my blog. Just a brief note on punishments. I would be the first to say that Mistress Cassidy does not give me a punishment to be hurtful. In my opinion I receive a punishment because Mistress cares for me and is trying to help me become the best slave possible. I would be doomed to repeat mistakes if I was not corrected. With that being said, I would still prefer to stay away from writing lines and sticky maple syrup if I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes allan, your blog is yours and you are allowed and encouraged to write anything you wish there. It is an appropriate outlet for adult thoughts if that is where you wish to go, and I recognize that your blogging is a place where you challenge yourself and grow. Of course you have my permission to continue, but thank you for considering that perhaps you needed to ask me about it.

      Delete
  2. I really like this! Looking forward to more in the future. I think it also helps me get to know Mommy a bit better from this angle. :)

    ReplyDelete