Long Distance

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Voyeuristic Thursday: slave allan's reward

You may, as a reward, view up to an hour of adult material of your choosing in the 24 hours following this going live. Note, if you don't see this until it has been live over 24 hours, sorry for your loss the reward will have expired. Also note, what you view will be part of your assignment for next Thursday. So choose a thing you are comfortable disclosing publicly.



Thank you, Mistress, for your reward. I was lucky enough to have read the post before the reward had expired. Being faced with the hard truth that in the near future, when I am once again locked into a contract as Mistress's collared slave. These simple interests are going to be off limits to me. So what do I watch with only one hour that Mistress has granted me? To use a metaphor, I feel as though the virtual collar is on me now. It just doesn't have the virtual lock snapped into place yet. That will come in due time.


Having been given permission to search for adult material. I spent 20 minutes searching Google compiling a library of pictures that I can use in future post for my blog and for Mistress's Q and A. I also like to post pictures on my FL profile. I guess with the ban on adult material, I will have to use something else for pictures once I use up the library. OMG. Mistress it just dawned on me. Will I still be allowed to look into my saved file of images for my blog once I am under contract? I do not have an interest in seeing couples having sex. I prefer teasing pictures. The white feather on one's side or the photo of an ice cube on a defenseless sub's nipple.



Light predicament bondage catches my eye too. The ones where as long as the sub stays on his/her tiptoes. They prevent the endless edging from a vibrator. Or being in the predicament of being tied to a wooden horse. I find myself easily imagining myself as the slave in those pictures. But mostly I enjoy both photos with captions. Or as they are called today, memes. I am particularly fond of femdom, CFNM, and erotic hypnosis caption. I also admire the simple hand-drawn photos. I am astounded how an artist using lines and shading can make a scene jump off the page. Once fully collared these memes will probably be the first violation I will have to confess to. For example, recently I have been searching for memes to send Mistress to help aid her with quitting smoking. But I found myself typing in BDSM Minions. That kind absent mindlessness could find me once again being dressed down on a future Thursday post. Or something worse. So I save several in those first 20 minutes for future use if I am allowed too.


Rationing my remaining time, I decide to listen to one last hypnosis file. I had to forego my favorite file that technically is a JOI theme script. But with my particular male member refusing to make an appearance. I substituted my family jewels to tormenting my nipples. Sadly this file was too long to listen to with my remaining time. So I listened to a 22-minute piece about nipples. In the introduction part the session, the hypnotist claims that with continuous listening my nipples will become the center of my sexual being. It is suggested that I will crave nipple play over any other stimulation. A wonderful thought for someone with E.D. I enjoy listing to the sultry sounding voice and find the piece quite relaxing. As to the claim of making my nipple replace my penis as the central sexual focus on my body is still up for debate.

With only 18 minutes remaining I have two things I want to do. First I want to write a new post on nipple play. Sadly I am having a problem to come up with a theme. Hoping for inspiration I did a Google search. I found one description that sounded promising. It was a 54-minute video clip. Of course, knowing I couldn't watch the full thing so I started leapfrogging through it. Unfortunately, I didn't find any new inspiration for my blog, But the scenes that I did watch were interesting. The clip was not what I call the fluffy production type. This one was rawer. For all, I know it could be a couple who uploaded one of their scenes online. Trying to keep to my interest it was a femdom, CFNM video. In the video I was introduced to a new nipple device that I did not know of. The Mistress called it a nipple stretcher. He being gaged had little to say. These things are about 8 inches long with a metal arch. Through the arch is a threaded rod which is attached to a clover clamp. The slave in the video wore them by have the clamps attached to his nipples, which are stretched by the threaded rod, pulling the device tighter to his chest. Periodically through the video, the Mistress would twist the threaded rod a couple of revolutions pulling the slave's nipples that much more. Oh what a lucky slave.

With only seven minutes remaining, I gave up the video to read a short story I found the internet. This one is a short tale about a newlywed lady who thought she had received a gift from her husband that was away on a business trip. Upon opening the box she discovers a chastity belt. Which is of course equipped with the expected butt plug and vibrator attachments. There is a love note attached saying that if you love me you will wear this for me until I return. And to contact him once she put it on. Excitedly the wife puts the device on and locks it. She then quickly calls and tells her husband that she put it on. But instead of a fun conversation with her lover. She is greeted with an evil laugh from the man that she married. He goes on to tell her that the relationship and marriage were all staged and that she had been selected to becomes a sex slave to this multinational group. She still thinks that he's playing a game until he asked if she read the instructions. She reads a welcoming message to her new life as a slave, followed by a lengthy contract which states that by locking the device she has agreed with the terms of the contract. The story then goes on to tell about her training by what turns out to be a remote control belt at the command of some mystery woman. During the training stage of the story, the slave is taught obedience by receiving multiple hours of edging or forced orgasms by the chastity belt for not complying. The rest of the story is about the different people she's required to submit to.

So that is how I spent the hour that Mistress Cassidy rewarded me with. I am still stuck for an idea to use in a nipple tormenting post for my blog. I am open to suggestions.

Thank you once again, Mistress, for allowing me to be part of your Thursday blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment