Long Distance

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Voyeuristic Thursday: slave allan Public Virtual Punishment

It is Sunday, August 12th and Mistress is at Safe Haven enjoying the sounds of another rain storm. I love these moments. I have this odd relationship with time. I am very much an in the moment sort of person, but I also love to reflect and I love to look ahead. Revisit the best, daydream about the future, but I do not get so caught in either that I miss the moment I am in. I love that I am typing on Sunday a thing that will not be seen until Thursday. There's this silly, little risk, what if things do not unfold how you wish. It might be embarrassing. If I say I am going to do a thing and then the thing doesn't happen, I might look like I don't keep my word. I might look like I do not know what I am talking about. Those are not things I take lightly. My word is my wand. My reputation is of the utmost value to me. But you know what? Things typically work out how I wish. I do not enjoy it, but if I have to I can get past being slightly embarrassed, there are far worst things one can be. I know that people who know me know that most of the time, I know what I am talking about. I know myself better than anyone. When this posts, I'll be four days without a cigarette. I haven't yet written the post for tomorrow, Monday. I am contemplating making the announcement in that post. Accountability. I created it already here, but quitting is awful. I did it just a little bit ago. I remember quite clearly where my pitfalls were. Extra accountability won't hurt. Let's see how this unfolds. 

The following is slave allan's response to having been chastised in his last post. He is a good sub, he knows that I recognize how much help he is to me. Yet there are things he could work on, things I need to guide him through. It is a funny thing, he needs to shelf his fantasies to have them. You can not have your cake and eat it too. I never cared for that expression as a child. It seemed stupid, what else would one do with cake? I looked up the history of the expression years ago, when google became a thing. While the expression is in English, a thing is lost in translation of time. It means just what I questioned, it is just said in an archaic way. It should be said something like, one can not eat cake now and also save it for later.  
Slave allan asked for a fantasy to be his new reality. He will have to continuously choose if he wants it now or later. If you missed it, slave allan is a long, long, long distance sub. He can opt to withhold information from me, he can opt to pretend to do at least some of the things I will ask of him. He could opt to pretend to experience his fantasy, or he will choose to actually surrender his ideas and have his fantasy. Will I know the difference? I might. allan and I have been friends for I believe over a year now. He was already my collared long distance sub for several months. I know his writing style well, I may catch changes in it if he were choosing to fake it. But truthfully, I probably won't. If he wished to simply read my instructions, and file them in his- well let's not be vulgar, his ***** bank, he could probably write a convincing enough emails that there wouldn't be a tell. It would be his loss. He asked for real, I will deliver real. If he squanders it that is on him. 

I on the other hand have made my choices. I will always have my cake now. 

Having been dressed down



Hello Mistress Cassidy.
I was not sure whether to directly post this in the comments on your post. Or send it here for you to view before posting it. I finally choose the safest route by sending it here. Once again, Mistress, I give my consent for you to use this for another guest blog posting.





Yes, Mistress, we are crystal clear on where I stand. I wished to be a slave, and a slave I will be. I feel that after reading your blog and your comments I owe you a thank you, Mistress. Not only did you point out a positive point that made me feel proud inside. You also provide a reality check to what I'm getting myself into. You mentioned in a message that you were going to publicly dress me down on your blog. And a scolding you gave me.  The verbal tongue lashing
you provided was probably just as stinging as any lashing I could have received. You are getting through to me Mistress. I am learning. As of now, I am discarding all of my preconceived ideas and fantasies of what a collared slave should be. I plan to take what you are going to teach me and apply it to the process of becoming a better slave. My goal Mistress is to try and get more rewarding praise, than facing another scolding or worse.


I would like to say sorry for asking you to restate what you have offered me. I am extremely proud that you have offered me a collar again. Plus I am deeply humbled by you providing a task-based tribute. It wasn't until I saw it in words (collared, personal submissive) that I understood what you were offering. I will soon be composing another letter proclaiming I would like to wear your collar. Plus preparing myself to sign a slave contract.

No Mistress, I hope you do not reconsider your offer. I wish there was a way for me to convey an image of me on my knees pleading and offering you anything. Just so you wouldn't reconsider. Yes, Mistress. I have not asked about the task I will be doing. I didn't bring them up before because I did not want to bother you by asking about them, and truthfully I was afraid too. I presume we will be talking about them before signing the final contract. As a sub and presumably as a collared slave. I am extremely grateful with how much or how little time you are able to give me. I have to realize that you are a busy woman, and have a business to run. I have read through your template for the slave contract in your previous post, it looks fantastic. It is also an honor that I'm one of the people being considered for the LDR collar. 

I should wrap up with a final thought. Just like an RL slave receiving a flogging, I will take the sting from my verbal flogging, and bask in the knowledge that I have an Owner who cares about me.
Thank you allan. 


2 comments:

  1. Receiving instructions from you is one of the most important things of my day, Mistress. I check the email every morning, and if time affords itself again around noon. I promise that none of your instruction are ever tossed aside. I am diligently working on my two current task. I also have choose the impact item for my current and on going punishment. I will message you for your approval on it Mistress. Being a slave has been a hope of mine for along time. I am proud to become an LDR collared slave for you Mistress Cassidy once again. For as long as you wish to do it Mistress. I am thrilled to be part of Tuesday and Thursday's post, and if you do find a virtual dungeon. I would follow you there too if requested. I hope in the coming weeks and months to mould into and ideal slave under your guidance. I do plead that you please continue to deliver the real thing. Not being able to feel the real bondage of cuffs, chains and ropes. I relie on every word and sentence you write as my bondage, collar and leash. my reality in a world I wish I was part of in real life. As I write this my mind is submissive. My feelings are humble on the fringes of pleading my submission to you. As soon as I publish this I am going to check a post here from June to see if there are any new comments. followed by checking my mail and then continuing my current assignments, and patiently waiting for the next time I get to read a message from you.


    Your collared slave

    allan

    ReplyDelete