Long Distance

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Loungin'

What do you love? 




I'm taking some artistic liberties with the throwback obscure song of the day.

Yo B, why you leave your honey all alone with me? 

It's not quite accurately where I am vibing from, it's close though. And who doesn't love LL? 
I wanna lounge wit you 

There's where I am. The creeping, OPP, snatching someone's honey is way too possessive for this moment. But I do, 
do what I gotta do.

Right now what I gotta do is lounge here in this cozy little cottage, straight out of a story book with a dogwood lined lane, and ask myself what do I love. What matters to me. There are far more challenging ways one might spend a Thursday afternoon. Gratitude, that matters. 

Perception, that matters to me. My perception only. What others think of me is none of my business. That's in part a RuPaul quote. Acknowledging the lessons I have been fortunate enough to receive, that matters. While credit matters, application matters more. 

What do you love? You should engage it more often. As often as you possibly can.  
 
What's next Cassidy? 
How fortunate am I to be able to say, fearlessly, I have no idea. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment