Long Distance

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Mistress Cassidy is a Professional...

She can do things you can't do.
Were you a fan of or did you create fans of Curious George? I loved that disclaimer. George is a monkey, he can do things you can't do. I personally heard it as a challenge not a warning, but all the same, clever disclaimer.

Did I mention how right before the universe went all wonky, I got to see my top? Oh, did I really mention it 100 times already? Sorry, I am prone to repetition.

In the alley over by the curb he said tell me what's your name, she only said the words again and it started to rain.

There's such a big hint, but still I don't think any of my readers are astute enough to catch the reference. Prove me wrong, I double dog dare ya.

I want to share the story. Also, I want to hold the moment private. I wish there were pictures. Also, I'd never ever share them. I don't think I appeared all that sexy. Can't have that, well except when I can in these so terribly rare moments.

No one else was watching her, she didn't seem to care. So over and over she said the words until he could take no more. 

I edited the last post after I posted it. Only one person saw the original. My perception is biased, I wrote it, but I think the spot where the record skips is blatantly obvs.
I said a thing I question the ethics of saying out loud. Mistress Cassidy is a professional, she can do things you can't do.

The songs a year old, and it had been playing for months when he walked in the place...

I think it was in January when he sent the pictures. The message with it was short, to the point. I want to see you in something like this pet. He doesn't often make requests of me. He's busy. I am busy. He's pragmatic. I have a handful of very simple standing directives, we touch base when we can, and 99% of my universe spins with his influence touching all of it and his presence completely absent. I love the moments when he makes a small request of me.

There's a long story that would explain why, it doesn't matter. He asked me to do a thing, I intended to do a thing, but in the end I did not do the thing. I forget sometimes how it works on the other side of the flogger. Mistress Cassidy follows through on what she says she will do with oh 97.5% accuracy. On the rare occasion I do not, a sub can get right over it. I am busy. My plate is full. I am a top, it is my prerogative to not do a thing even if I said I would. My 97.5% accuracy is about my ocd nature, not about my obligations to you. You are fortunate to serve a top with such a compulsion. Inquire how else you may lighten my day on that rare occasion I do not do a thing I said I would do.
Mistress Cassidy did not do a thing, then she stepped off the porch of the magical little cottage in the woods to hug and greet her top, and she was spun around and reminded, rather intensely that in this space she is not Mistress Cassidy and not doing as one is told has consequences. 

 I'm going to share the story. You want to hear it, don't you? Either I am going to go live on OnlyFans, and share it bedtime story style, possibly with reenactments of some moments that would be better with a visual aid. Or I am going to share it in installments. Create some photos to serve as our visual aids, and tell it one paragraph at a time, which is all OnlyFans allows for word based erotica. Watch for it, I'm not committing to when it'll be done, only that it will be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment