Long Distance

Sunday, January 5, 2020

I am the Big Idea


That last name that tune was way too easy. I had hoped it would be. Aside from my exhibitionist tendencies, I'd lose all hope for humanity if my average reader didn't know what clams on a half shell and roller skates had to do with one another.
Bent the whole world over and said...
Light bulb. This is a thing now. An every entry, until my attention span grows tired of it thing. I'll reference what I am listening to, and if you guess it right AND if you follow my OnlyFans I'll send you a free, bonus, exclusive pic. It'll give me an opportunity to work on my subtility.
This is not the promised nude. I haven't taken the first nude selfie of 2020. The mood just hasn't struck me yet. It'll be soon, hold your breath.  I love when a subbie is all blue around the edges.

I managed to distract myself there. With the light bulb, not my legs as hot as they may be. For real, that idea sparked as I was typing and asking myself if it would be too vulgar and/or too obscure to use beat the pussy up call peta...he wanna eat up the caesar instead of the quote I went with above.  I was intending a perfectly innocent post to share my agenda for the next couple weeks, engaging your imagination was an accident.
Speaking of accidents, that is a thing I did intend to share. I am still in need of a body shop.It is becoming embarrassing. No not driving my car with a boo-boo, idgaf about cars. Did I ever share that story? I use to drive this really rough whip. I was out with this boy I was totally trying to seduce and I explained, when riding in my ugly car one should wear really nice sunglasses & pretend they are someone fabulous. That I was currently pretending to be Marilyn Monroe, then I asked who he wanted to be. He responded with well I guess I am whomever is sleeping with Marilyn Monroe. We hadn't yet at that time btw, ya tipped your hand there Mr President. The state of my car doesn't embarrass me. That I am a goddamn dominatrix, with an inbox full of people with penises claiming they'd do anything to please you Goddess, and I can't seem to get a recommendation much less a volunteer, that is embarrassing.
Agenda sharing, stay focused Cassidy. So it seems I may be cancelling Vegas. I am so disappointed by this. Maybe the universe will send a different message at the last minute, I love a last minute change of plans. Right now though a couple vanilla things have suggested that I should hang locally this month.
With that being the case, I will be attending several local events. There are a couple munches, essentially one a week. I can't yet keep track of which ones are cool to promote publically and which would prefer only word of mouth invitations. It's one of the significant ways the scene here differs from New England. Protecting the locations of public events so as to protect those attending was just not a thing back home, here it is. So rather than accidentally disclose one that would prefer not to be, reach out privately if you wish to meet me at an event. These are not vetted events. I should probably define what a munch is, shouldn't I? But I don't want to, you have Google don't you?
A few munches, one demo and I hope to hit that club I like or to find a new one, a closer one. There will be some significant content creating this month, kicking off in about a week. Want to be a part of it? Of course you do, and there are options for how you can be. Once I turn my attention to content, there will be no one on one sessions unless you agree to being in my content. Don't panic, this isn't likely to be forever this time, this is a trial run of a couple weeks I imagine. But it is a trial run of the direction I wish to go, if you have been hoping to serve me but have been too shy to come forward, I suggest you put some pep in your step. So allowing your scene with me to be filmed is one option. The second is you can pretend to be a producer, or a set designer or ya know whatever role you take in your movie star fantasy. This is my current WISHLIST. It ranges from very modest tokens of your thoughtfulness to a camera to create higher quality content. About half of the items are things I have such special ideas for, the other half are the things I guess Santa thought I was too naughty to leave under my tree. Gifts from my wishlist, if you wish, will be responded to with my thanks in whatever content I use them in. Of course if you prefer to remain anonymous, I will protect your privacy as I always have. The final way to be a part of my universe, subscribe to my OnlyFans. I am so excited to finally really kick off this project. Right now is a bit of an exploratory phase, because of that I am open to ideas. If you are showing support for this project, I will entertain special requests.
There is just one more thing I wished to share in this post. Do it Cass, commit to it in virtual ink. Appealing to a wide audience is a valid business strategy when one is focused on quantity. I am, I have always been authentic. As someone who entered the community as a professional first and later, much more recently than you may imagine, explored it from a lifestyle pov I have kept my more personal and sometimes dissenting opinions out of my public voice. I am blessed to no longer be terribly concerned about the quantity of engagements I have. I am far more interested in the quality now. It is my intention to begin sharing some of my more personal opinions here. You'll want to watch for those posts.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Yeat Mistress. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't greet one of my favorite blogger with a new years greeting. That is a wonderful announcement about having people share their expericiance with you as some of your comment. If any of your followers do read these comments, please take it from me that it is great to collaborate with Mistress Cassidy here on her blog. I have shared post here on Mistress's blog several time. Whether it's writing an article, doing a task or a strait up punishment it has been a blast. Ok, maybe not the punishment. I can tell anyone reading this Mistress Cassidy will appreciate your effort, and if you have a project on the go, like me and my blog. Mistress Cassidy will support you too, even if it is a quick note to say good job slave.

    ReplyDelete