Long Distance

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Kiss Me and Smile for Me


Tell me that you'll wait for me

Just once in September, and only once in August too. 

Yes Sir, too many ships. 

How can I sink the SS Journal, when that one time you said, I love your blog? You said it with such enthusiasm, I could hear your eyes crinkle. Plus, given how camera shy you are, this seems the only way to let my fans watch us. 

Well, except of course for those other ways. 

No one panic; my top has never once suggested that I cut this loose. Sometimes I think I should. In its current form it is completely unsustainable. If you give me just a little bump, dopamine please with an oxytocin chaser. 


Sorry, missed my train imaging Rat City.

My intention was a recap of my summer adventures, and a preview of the plans for Autumn. Of course, I intended to do that around mid-August. Is there another timeline master in the room? Could we shift everyone? Fine, I know, this one is unstable enough, fine. 

Summer adventures in October, I can work with that, there's a tsunami on this one, maybe summer comes back for another round. 

What a great summer. Not one single thing I intended to do got done. Didn't bring my mom to the ocean, forgot to even get her a hat. After postponing both an Alaskan cruise and a tour of Italy, finding my dream home has also been tabled again. (Pin that, we'll circle back to it soon and your jaw will drop). Didn't go through my storage, and as you know I fell a wee bit short of weekly blog posts too. 

I think I've more or less shared the highlights as they happened. Did I mention the afternoon I spent skinny dipping with a dozen beautiful people I trust would be flattered if I referred to them collectively as an assortment of sluts? If you're here, and there's another term you'd prefer just leave me a little note. I'll edit if you ask nicely. 

How about my clone? I haven't mentioned that here, have I? Wicked stoked about that one. I'm trying to find a clever way to say how you could be wickedly stroking here, but I'm multi-tasking and clever is escaping. 

Fetch the chloroform, clever is my favorite. 

We could do a choose your own adventure style paragraph here. 

If you're a fan read this version: We both know a girl like me is never ever going to fuck a boy like you, but can you imagine if I changed my mind? Can you imagine how it would feel? I have such a special treat for you, come make me yours https://fantouch.com/products/cassidy

If however you are a real time friend read this one: Dude, check it out https://fantouch.com/products/cassidy yep, that's my meow. FuckingA this life is so sweet, how did I wind up here? 

There was special Dolly memorial episode of YKF Cinema Show, Nicholas and I kibitzed over The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. I know I say it every time, but sincerely this is my favorite visit with Nicholas. HERE

Did I get to my plans for autumn in this version of reality? Fuck, it doesn't look like I have and I have to pack. 

Leaving shortly for a little vanilla getaway. I really want to share the story. I want to tell you how I found myself saying, "No, as far as I know Auntie Most Vanilla is straight and not poly. Yes, I do love her, but no we are not and never have dated." Idk, are little vanilla crossover moments appropriate here? 

So really quick before my not-lover and I jet some place fabulous, upcoming plans:

Seedling stage: Ashley and I tossed around how quickly could we whip up a Halloween something. Stay tuned I'll let you know if it comes together. 

Also in the seedling stage: I will be attending a Rocking Horror Picture Show event(s), and I'd love to find a co-conspirator to create a truly memorable, fabulous, fitting first RHPS post Tim's passing. Message me quickly. 

Firm but not yet final: I'm co-hosting several nights on 231, dates and themes TBD soon, but one of which will include a reversal night. I haven't yet asked for permission, shhh, don't tell my top I've announced here before floating by him. But I've told Ms. Danielle I'll allow here to top me in one of our trivia shows like I usually top her. My out of order protocol isn't disobedience to my top, it's my lol to Ms. Danielle that she won't stump me on her trivia. I've loved her forever, she won't stump me.

And ready for the biggest announcement? Lightning fast for now, but we'll come back to it. I'm going to Exxxotica in New Jersey later this month!!! Again, I will expand and share details soon, but networking and collabs are my priority. That said, there will also be opportunities to serve me while I travel, get in my inbox right now if you wish to be used and useful. 

KK- so much love, really must jet now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment