We're going to have to jump timelines, do you know where your towel is? No worries, should be just a small jump. I'm aiming to land on the version that looks basically just like this one, but where I didn't promise myself that I would write 3 entries in July. In my defense, 1. I wrote a post on June 30th, which is like July eve. And 2. July was fucking busy, and it really hasn't eased up yet.
Tell me about it, stud.
Remember that whole we're selling our house, and buying a new one? Turns out even with Claudia Cream, best agent in Mass, and yes I am highly biased, on the job, buying and selling houses is a tedious, annoying, frustrating job and bound to take 10xs longer than you allot for it. The less said the better, just know I didn't go to Alaska in July with my most vanilla BFF so I could buy a house and yet here we are in August without a new house. Watch out if I say the same in September about the trip to Italy I delayed.
Aside from that July rocked in every other way.
Seventeen has turned thirty-five. I used that for an entry title on Open Dairy decades ago when I turned 35. Did you know that's where Ms. Danielle and I first met? We'll save that story for another day,and try to stay focused. Although I really want to say, I was only 14 when Cherry Bomb was released. I edited out the time slip; you don't need to know that I thought I really understood where he was coming from even if I misheard 'smoke' for 'sport'. Anyway, I co-hosted 3 events in July on 231. The most recent one was a stripper panel with another former dancer, and a couple weeks backs Ms. Danielle and I co-lead a content creator's Q&A. For the life of me I can't recall what the 3rd event was, and when I tried to find my promotion of it on X, I got distracted by the clown cuck. Please note, Mistress Cassidy and several friends are looking for our own clown cuck here in the states, please send your qualifications if you'd like to be considered for the gig. The two events I recall went so well, lol. The attendance is growing, are you a member yet? Some great questions were asked, and I hope we are contributing to maintaining supportive bonds between the lifestyle and professional communities. August events at 231 will be announced soon, watch for them.
I attended an event hosted by Safe Sex Work Vermont; the audience was largely non sw'ers. The aim was to differentiate consensual SW from trafficking, to clear up common misconceptions and take questions from the community. It was so well done, I wish I could claim to have contributed to the planning or execution, but so proud of my friends and colleagues who did the actual work.
While sadly as touched on above I haven't engaged in any significant travel, all summer- no I'm not pouting and don't you dare suggest to Master John that I am, I did manage to squeeze in a couple days chilling in the Berkshires and two visits to Vermont. Sometimes you'll hear those who oppose the adult industry decrying those in it for glamourizing the industry, and you will just as easily come across those who work in it reminding you that sex work is work, and it is. But also, I had brunch in a sauna, on a balcony overlooking Lake Champagne, in the rain on a Tuesday. That is a normal day for me, and if it sounded glamorous to you, I worked really hard doing work I love to create this life, thank you for noticing.
There's new content with Bailey Wilde, of the cross-dressed, cuck, caged, strapping variety, posted on my free OF, along with teasing posts from dozens of creators I'm promoting this month. You'll be sad if you miss these hotties. Also hosting solo contests again on my free account, so expect even more posts with smoking hot creators. While on my VIP account, which remember is no promo and no ads, just me and the creators I collaborate with in person <wink>, I'm aiming to do a live show (almost) daily all month long! There are a few days I won't be able to, so I'm posting when to expect me to be on weekly. Tomorrow, Sunday, I'll post my schedule through the 15th.
Have you purchased your copy of Madison Murry's My Gaping Masshole, Just the Pixxxs, yet? Did you find my melons in the breast collage? Hit me up, and let me know if you're in the cool club that pre-ordered and scored an invite to the release party.
What am I forgetting?
Oh, I quoted Mellencamp lyrics above, because he's such a bad ass and I saw him live couple weeks ago. Danced hard and sang loud to every single song, what a great show. Caught several local, indie shows too. Drop me a note if punk shows in abandoned buildings is how you vanilla too, I'll share the pits I might slam in, but only privately.
There's a project almost but not quite ready for its big reveal. Somehow, I'm find myself feeling just a little tiny bit self-conscious about it. I know, it's so weird and so rare. But perhaps I'll grow bolder about it after teasing you a little. Let's try that. And if you want to guess what it is, if you comment your guess below, I'll confirm if you're right. So, it is an actual tangible physical item, much smaller than a breadbox. It's a highly personalized item, and if you ever desperately wished that I allowed you the sort of access I only allow my top, you'll want to stay tuned and order your very own copy.
No comments:
Post a Comment