Long Distance

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Just a Little Bit


Thirty-three days in, has your 2023 begun well?
Did you set some new goals?
Make some resolutions? 
Are you sticking to them? 
This seems like a good spot to wiggle back on track if you've drifted a little from your intentions. 
Cassidy intends to follow her bliss and live a charmed life. She's f'ing nailing that resolution. Two vanilla adventures already, and there's a no-vanilla adventure happening super soon. Ya know how it works, dates and deets can't be shared until after. But if you wish to make special content requests or inquire privately if my travel is to your area now is the time to contact me. 
Oh, I was finally able to check out a new-to-me naughty, local event last weekend. It was so well done, and so much fun. If we're BFFs on Fetlife, you can read the post about it in my Alchemy group. 
There's been health and well-being related intentions set too. They're not nearly as sexy, and they're not going as well. 
My top is a fan of the quick, on point quote when I need a pep talk. Like,
There's no such thing as failure, you have successfully identified a way that will not work. 
I heard that so many times when I was quitting cigarettes. Beyond the obvious, it really speaks to who he is, stubborn, set in his ways, and absolutely certain I will succeed at whatever I do. 
How lucky am I to have such unwavering and unconditional belief in my best as an adult, from an adult? 
Anyway, I am pretty sure I have successfully identified all the ways it will not work to quit soda, perhaps the current one is the way that will. 
There are also some goals I set about writing, specifically to write consistently and then, well you know, life. So the universe was like hey, do you need some motivation? Another of my friends, making it a total of four now, published a book. What's that? I look a little green around the edges? I suppose I do. But also, my envy is dwarfed by how happy I am for my super cool friends. Secret Life Of A Housewife: A Peek Between The Sheets: Gemini, Princess: 9798374246506: Amazon.com: Books.  Do you want to write a book Cass? How much time did you spend sitting at the keyboard today? 
I wonder if it's possible to write a book without caffeine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment