Long Distance

Saturday, May 30, 2020

This Could Be the Best Place Yet

But you must overcome your fears. 
I'm not sure on the obscure factor here. Do you know it? 

It is time to pack up Cabin Cassidy Next, and prepare for our next adventure. Tomorrow I'm checking in to a beautiful place a bit further south. Time is such a funny thing, even when I am mindful of slowing down and savoring every moment, which is a challenge for my fast paced nature, still even when I try, it just moves so fast. 
I spent 30 days here. It rained so much. I spent a great quantity of quality time with those we do not discuss in this space. We had delicious meals, deep conversations and much playfulness. And in the time left over, I engaged, created, promoted. In that mode too there was much playfulness. There is no sadness for leaving it behind, I intend for there to be even more of the same at the next stop. 


There was another interview with Nicholas from Your Kinky Friends. Go watch it here: Your Kinky Friends
I approached Nicholas a little bit ago about helping me kick off a new idea, and I announced it during his show. Nicholas is going to give me a hand, he's agreed to be my first guest and this week we're going to add podcast host to our adventure resume. 









There will also be The (virtual) Party of the Season this week. Our most magical friend is celebrating her birthday Wednesday. 
I miss her horrifically but also, can I say again how great it is to live in the future? Can you imagine what this time would be like if we were in our homes alone, and our only confirmation of the state of our long distance friends and family, was via the mail, phone calls at a dollar a minute and news at 6? 

Starting tomorrow I'll be live on OnlyFans at 10p for at least an hour. It may be sexy time, or it may be watch Cassidy re-watch The Magicians, who knows. I'm going to commit to this scheduled time for the next 10 days at new place. We'll see how it goes before I commit to it longer. I suspect many of the 10 broadcasts will be from the over sized, sunken, gorgeous bath in the master suite of the new place, but you'll have to stop in to see. 
Click here to subscribe to my OnlyFans







No comments:

Post a Comment