Long Distance

Monday, January 7, 2019

Oh we miss you so much Mistress...


That is what you are thinking, right? All of December had only two posts. You thought for sure there would be a big end of the year recap and/or a New Year's day is the New Monday, let's start the year right post, didn't you?
There was going to be.
Then there wasn't.
My OCD has gotten over it, I suggest you do the same.
It is Monday. Oh I just looked at my calendar, it is the first Monday of the year! This is the real new year's day. Welcome to Cassidy-Utopia, where calendars and time bends to my will, like everything else.

How was my trip? It was amazing. It was productive. It was exhausting. So much to share, maybe even a few yummy pictures for good little voyeurs. We'll come back to that in another entry. It's Monday, the day for plans not reflections. 
Where will I be this week? What are my plans?
Oh right, I liked that I have no idea approach so much, I am going to go with it for a little longer. OK, that is a little spin, not a fib really but a bit less than complete disclosure. The whole story, Mistress is being made to wait on things.  Wait. Like a muggle. 
It is OK. It is a big, huge thing. A I am so excited about the possibilities I could spontaneously combust sort of thing. But it is not quite set-in-stone, not quite ready to share thing. I can be patient. Watch. 
In the meantime. I have time open on Thursday this week for in person sessions. I have time open Tuesday and Wednesday for private cam or call sessions. I am hoping this is the week I get back into the rhythm for writing, but that could be delayed if this other thing finalizes soon. High probability that I will be on Chaturbate tonight, my hair looks shiny and I am feeling playful. Or maybe I will withhold my playfulness and just play with my new playmates privately. What? Playmates? Plural? Told you there were yummy things Mistress would share in another entry. 

In any case, find and follow me in the following spaces: 


Where can you find Mistress Cassidy:

Where is Mistress Cassidy at this moment: Mistress is home in RVA.
Current travel plans: Virginia Beach 3rd week of January
Rhode Island February 15-18th Mistress will be attending the Fetish Flea
Massachusetts: TBD either 2/10-2/24 or 2/14-2/28
Fine-tuning of my next trip north will be announced as they happen, watch for them or miss seeing me again.
Chaturbate: CB LINK
Again, when I am not signed on it will bring you to Chaturbate's main page, not to my room. Watch Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter for my announcements that I am on, pop in and sign-up to follow me.

email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidy
Groups on Fetlife:
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: Cassidy Cream
Snap: cassidycream
KIK: Mistresscassidycream
KIK Groups:
  • Erotic Hypnosis with Mistress Cassidy Cream
  • Financial Domination, Wishlists PayPigs
  • RI Footlovers
  • Pretty Feet of Massachusetts & RI

Airtightlifestyle.com: Mistress Cassidy
Blog:
https://mistresscassidycreamsmusings.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh there you are. It is nice to see you here again. I hope you are in for a great year :)

    ReplyDelete