Long Distance

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Introducing My New Pet

It has been three weeks since I returned from my trip north. I think it must be time to unpack. Emotionally unpack that is, my ocd would never allow my luggage to sit this long.
I started to edit my Fetlife profile yesterday. I didn't finish it, probably will when I wrap this post up. I can't recall if I backspaced or left the thoughts I was having about there no longer being a wiggly line between my personal and my professional space in the scene. I had entertained creating a second FL account for ages, a personal-only account. Yesterday when I began editing my profile, I hate editing my profile by the way, I was contemplating it again and realized there is absolutely no need for a second account. I considered the dynamics that I am engaged in, the relationships I value, my interests, my wish-list and when I looked at them I had to acknowledge my personal and my professional presence are now blended seamlessly. It wasn't my intention. Ask past me and I am certain I would have said that it was important to have some boundary between work and personal. Now that it is gone, I am not sure why it mattered before. I am not talking about my vanilla life verses my scene life, that is a different matter entirely. I am talking about who I am within the scene. My voice is unified.I am contemplating backspacing this, I don't think even most people in the scene will get what I am saying. I suspect other professionals in the scene might though. 

On to my trip. Plans for the next are already being made. I will be in New England around the 12th of February. I will be attending the Fetish Flea in Providence the weekend of the 15th. I will be announcing firm travel dates within a week, including the official announcement of the event I am intending to host on Valentine's Day. I turned away about a dozen appointments during this last trip, and failed to see about as many friends that I truly wished to connect with during the holidays. I will not allow the second half of the statement to happen again. If you wish to see me professionally during my trip in February your only options will be to arrange to meet me at an event I am attending, attend my event, or schedule & confirm your appointment by January 30th. Or you know, miss me again and die mad about it.

Pedal pushing, that's a fetish you know. Here, want to see me embracing my personal and professional voices blending? I have something of a pedal pushing fetish. For real, no one, not even my old diary friends, has ever heard me disclose that. It's silly fetish. Can a Mistress be silly? I think they can, so why would I deny myself what I indulge for others? So right here, pedal pushing. What's on the stereo? It might be Cardi, maybe it's Kim, no it is Joe Walsh. Life has been (so) good to me so far. Turn it up, tilt your hips, adjust your neck with that ears to shoulder roll, now left foot, right hand, engage and shift gears with me.
I have a new pet.  


Merry Christmas to me. I must have been an especially good girl this year. Santa was so kind to me. 
This Aqua, she's mine.
She was a persistent little minx, and I am so grateful that she was. I nearly missed her. See we have this complex backstory. One I have no intention of sharing here. I mention it only to say, I kept thinking it mattered. Our friendship grew slowly over the past year, and quicker over the past few months. At each encounter I thought this is a special subbie. She is eager to please, inclined to be of service, and so in need of someone to watch her back. Look at the trust in her eyes, she's like a Precious Moments figurine brought to life. I kept thinking our complex history suggested that I could not be the next top on her path. That I could not be the top who enhanced her natural inclinations, and protect her within the scene.  What can I say, my ethics compass sometimes goes all wonky and needs to be calibrated against a known to be working meter. I owe my top my gratitude, as I often do. It was in part his suggestion that I consider her that lead to extending my collar to her. Why shouldn't I consider her?  She is a brilliant, successful, young woman; an adult by any standard. She could decline if she wished. Why shouldn't she be guided by me? I was a 23 year old doe-eyed newbie in the scene 23 years ago, yes, I am double her age today. I have had more than the length of her lifetime (in personal experience, only 20 years as a professional) navigating safety, learning how to establish boundaries, my ethics are set so tight I almost missed that these are the very reasons she should serve me.  Oh, and I am a spellbinding top with 20 years experience playing with the fantasies on her wish-list. She accepted my contract a week ago, and she has made Mistress so very happy already. The universe is so kind to me. It puts people on my path that I am meant to know. Often I recognize them at first glance, but sometimes I do need to see them a couple of times. A moment for our frequencies to synchronize perhaps. But we are vibing to the same rhythm now, and my pet is coming to visit me this weekend. She'll leave with my collar.  



There's so many more moments from my trip I intend to share. Hot tubs, parties, sessions with some of my favorite bottoms, there may be a photo or two to accompany these recollections. If there wasn't, I might question if my life is really this sweet. But it is 1:30 in the morning, and those stories will wait. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Mistress. :) this post has made me so happy. I can't wait to see you in 5 days! I was so nervous and anxious, because even though I enjoy our friendship (still do), I wanted more. I was starting to be a different person because I didn't have a top in my life. You are already helping me be better. I can't wait to see what will happen. Everyone can be jealous of our dynanic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet pet, but I would not feel flattered to know I caused a being to feel jealousy. It is a valid feeling, but it isn't a pleasant one. Let's aspire to grow a dynamic that is admirable, worth replicating, something that causes echoes of enjoyment not jealousy. K-pretty? No more navel gazing for me tonight, I can't wait for you to come here!!! I so hope this stupid move is done & over and the stupid snow f**** back off to the north pole or where ever it came from.

      Delete
  2. A well put together introduction Mistress. May you and Aqua have a long and fun relationship :)

    ReplyDelete