Long Distance

Sunday, April 2, 2023

All Alone on a Sunday Morning

 


I was talking to one of my investments in my immortality. I said something that included the words, it's been really challenging trying to make friends who vibe with the home-schooling, manifesting, poly relationships, D/s lifestyle and adult career path, life I lead, here in Mugglechusetts. 

So, why didn't I go to Richmond this weekend? 
Working seemed like a better plan. 
Who are you? 
Also, not only could I have worked while on vacation, I tend to do my best work while on vacation. 
Note to Self: Never in the history of all time have you said I wish I didn't go on that trip. 
Well, except that one-time I dropped acid and my mom unexpectedly showed up just as it was getting interesting. 
Let's move on, I promise I'll make better choices in the future. I'll trust, even if I don't see it, there was a reason my weekend unfolded like this. I'll push all in and believe that it was for my best even. 
The dungeon is coming together well enough, but I think it's time to acknowledge while this space is perfect for creating content, it's going to be super challenging for sessions and impossible for events. How sweet is that? I am certain it is an affirmation that a space outside of New England, like I wanted, is up next. You'll be happy to travel to my CFNM events some place south TF of here next February. 
Travel plans for April are not yet set in stone. Watch my socials for subtle hints, then DM for deets. 
I've begun posting content on Fetlife far more graphic than I was previously inclined, your welcome. 
There's new content being added to both my free @mistresscassidyvcream and vip @cassidycream OnlyFans. I didn't spend the whole weekend emo'ing out to Lisa Lisa, just a few minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment