Long Distance

Saturday, August 31, 2019

With Your Feet on the Air

And your head on the ground. The Pixies are singing Where is My Mind. I realized a couple months ago, I need to hold back how much behind the scenes I share with non-tops and non-professionals. While I love the process, I love the whys and hows of a thing, apparently for some the magic is lost when they see behind the curtain. I could explain that is the real magic, but I don't think you can convince a person of that who doesn't innately know it. You're either a part of camp unending curiousity or you are not.  I suppose it works in both directions. If every muggle was welcomed in the dressing rooms, they'd bleed the magic right out with all their noise and nonsense.

There's a couple new writings on Fetlife here and here. Remember you need an account with Fetlife to access anything there.

Let's change the tempo. Kings of Leon, Sex on Fire. Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound, I know they're watching.  There we go, this is what I needed for this post. There are a bunch of things I am really excited to share. But then there is this little voice saying are you sure? How will it sound? Is it safe? What if...?
Hmm, what if Idgaf?

It took so long to find it, but I am loving the scene here.
I was approved to attend an invite-only, vetted event recently. Let me stop right here, nearly all events that I have attended here have been vetted events. I don't think I have ever been formally vetted for any event in Massachusetts/New England. I would let my ego say that my reputation proceeds me, but I know how often I was asked to be a reference for others. Back to this party, sadly I did not think that I could make it, but I went to the event's page so I could check the fine details and see if it might fit. There was a pretty standard list of house rules on their page, and a link to their black list. What? Stop the press. That's a thing? You mean when a host is made aware by several members of the community that a guest is a consent violator, abusive, or has unsafe practices, they aren't welcomed back to events?  They are formally banned, named and shamed? Get out of town. Keeping other members of the community safe is a bar that we expect others to reach?  What a fucking concept.
I wonder if knowing an accusation will be taken seriously leads would-be accusers to reflect before making baseless accusations too? After all an unfounded accusation may end with your removal from the community. So adults, engaged in emotionally charged, potentially risky but consented to activities, are held to a standard of behaving like adults? Oh my, Mistress is getting so....um excuse me, I'm just going to pop off in this cold shower for a moment.

well I have a lifestyle and this fits in it
There's a new vanilla thing to share: Jeunesse
I am so excited to be part of this. Shoot me an email and I will go on and on about it, but it is late and there's another thing I want to share. For now the quickest version; I'm working with an amazing team, the products are outstanding, I'm jetting out in XX days to see the headquarters on their dime (I am not disclosing dates in public until I am home) and if you ask really nicely and you're someone I hold in high esteem, you could maybe join our team. I do need to work on my vanilla social skills. See right here I really want to suggest that you beg a little, but I am pretty sure that's not a thing vanillas say.


I'm camming with a new-to-me company too, and I absolutely love the platform. Find me HERE 
 
I am going to continue to broadcast with Chaturbate as well, but I suspect I will be spending more time here than there. There are a few things that have been problematic for me ever since I began with Chaturbate. Anonymous users, the exchange rate on tokens, and the, forgive me, I swear I am not engaging in slut shaming, the extreme acts some performers offer in public. It isn't that my moral compass is against such things. It is that my business plan does not include giving away my time or talents. This platform, to protect the site from underage people accessing adult materials, does not allow below the waist nudity in the public broadcasts. There are no anonymous accounts. I set my rate for my private and semi private broadcasts. It is a more refined and entirely less sticky platform for accessing smut and erotica.
One more tease for this post, then Mistress really must get to bed. It stems from what I just shared about the new platform. Now that I can see exactly who is watching my private broadcasts, and know that every person on the site submitted identification to create their account, I feel so much safer getting a whole lot naughtier. I am not going to disclose the date for this until it is happening. I will say that it will be soon and I'll give you at least a couple hours notice. Pay attention or you will miss it. Who knows when I will next feel so generous and indulgent towards my voyeuristic fans. Who knows how long it will take before fate lines our schedules up so well again. Or how long it will take Cassidy to recover from this. Did you catch that? Referred to myself without my title. Hmm. Who does Mistress Cassidy drop her title for? Same only person she drops to her knees for... my top is going to cease to be a figment of my imagination and is going to broadcast with me soon. Really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment