Long Distance

Saturday, November 4, 2017

New Space!

Mistress Cassidy is thrilled to announce that she has found a new play space!
I will be hosting sessions from Safe Haven, just north of Worcester.
The space needs a woman's touch to turn into just what I want, but it's mighty close already. Shorter commute for Mistress, outdoor scene space, cross, web, overhead chains and plenty of room for the toys I want to add to my collection. There are already regular scene parties at Safe Haven, assume that Mistress will be attending more often now.
In consideration of the toys I wish to purchase & have built asap, I'm going to do something super special for my mute little subbies. I wish to be super busy in November. Three sessions a day, 3 days a week type of busy. You do want to Mistress to have what she wants, right?
For the month of November, Mistress's birthday month in case you forgot, an hour session will be discounted to what my tribute was when I was a baby dominatrix back in 1999. What was Mistress's tribute back in 1999? For November my tribute will be 175, and 2 hours will continue at the 350 special I offered a couple weeks back.
What toys does Mistress want for her new space? I need a MotorBunny:


I need a swing: 
                       

If my mute little subbies meet my session goals for November, I'll be able to torment you with my new toys for Christmas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment