Long Distance

Monday, October 9, 2017

Chastity Training & Key Holding Q&A


Today we are trying something a little different. I am still doing a Q and A with Mistress Cassidy. But this time I am sticking to just one subject. This week I chose one that Mistress has said she enjoys. Male Chastity. I can almost see all the male slaves cringe at the mention of being locked away from their pleasure sticks. I also have a cap on questions this time. I was only permitted five. Mistress is busy flogging naughty subs, and I didn't want to disturb her long in fear of receiving a flogging myself, all be it a verbal flogging :)


Mistress you have revealed on occasion that you enjoy male chastity and
the different devices for chastity training. What makes this fetish so
interesting to you?

There are many aspects of chastity training that I enjoy. While I have never experienced chastity training myself, I believe wearing a cage creates a hyper-awareness of one's genitalia while also reminding a sub of their impotence to act on any 'distractions'. In the mundane world, one might move through their day occasionally distracted by sexual thoughts, interesting sensations or eye candy they stumble across. Maybe one chooses to ignore it or maybe one chooses to masturbate or otherwise address this feeling. Regardless of how one opts to handle it though, chances are unexpectedly throughout their day, their productivity, their focus was taken and redirected for some period of time. While in a chastity device they should experience the opposite in a sense. They are aware of their genitalia all day. They must intentionally, and continuously choose how that energy will be redirected. Instead of being at the mercy of their wandering thoughts, they are embracing their nature. They are literally and figuratively harnessing their sexual energy. 





Could you explain what key holding ishttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKafbmxW0AE5FcZ.jpg

 Key holding is when a chastity sub chooses to give his Mistress (or Master) the 'key' to his device. There are so many styles of cages and options for securing them, that this can take many forms. There are silicone and leather devices that in an emergency a sub (or an emergency responder) could cut the device itself off, even if one were using an actual padlock and key lock. In that scenario, the device would be ruined but it greatly reduces the risk the sub has placed himself in. Even if he were unconscious, a professional would see the device & should respond appropriately. There are numbered, locking ties that can be used.  This would lower the risk of destroying the device in an emergency, but for cages that cannot easily be cut away (metal, acrylic) this is probably the lowest risk option. If a sub cuts himself out, his owner will know. One can use a combination lock, and the sub might have the code in a sealed envelope, again assuring that if the sub releases without permission, his top will know. And of course, a padlock with an actual key can be used. Mistress is a bit old-fashioned, and that is the style I find most enjoyable but it also requires the highest level of commitment from the top. If only one key exists, the top is, in essence, agreeing to be available 24/7 to release the sub if needed. Most devices can be cut away in a medical emergency, even most steel cages can be cut through with bolt cutters. But a sub in a cage that he hopes not to destroy, locked with a padlock, must trust that if he develops a minor or moderate emergency his top will release him promptly. Personally, I love to have a key around my neck, knowing that some poor subbie is locked and dependent upon my kindness for his release.                                               



 While doing a task for you on chastity, I discover devices with a urethra sound in the center of it. Can these be used for a prolonged imprisonment of a subs penis? Or are they for briefer sessions? 
 https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/X60AAOSwo8hTpU11/s-l300.jpg  https://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g2-M00-0F-31-rBVaGlZAUuyAB8PHAACPg-ywKzU187.jpg/male-chastity-device-cock-cages-anti-shedding.jpg  

 Can they be? I suppose they can be, and perhaps there are subs who have experienced this who would be better able to attest to the experience. I am familiar with those styles. I have not used one for anything more than a short, afternoon encagement. While it wasn't the question asked, I'd like to take a moment here to say, I try hard to adhere to a standard of not judging the validity of the experiences of others. 

What is your most favorite style of chastity devices?


https://www.dhresource.com/600x600/f2/albu/g5/M01/5D/A5/rBVaI1j0RaCAS8nQAAF1X3vmgfU221.jpghttps://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1H4g_JVXXXXcVXVXXq6xXFXXXL/Happygo-Male-Electro-Chastity-Device-Corona-Cock-Cage-Virginity-Lock-with-5-Size-Penis-Ring-Cock.jpg_640x640.jpghttps://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/518cofjKNsL._SX355_.jpg

I don't have a favorite. I am currently re-exploring styles for a sub that I have recently committed to a high protocol, extended contract, full-time collaring with, and I suspect that we will try several before settling on the best match for him. Which is unlikely to become a go-to or a favorite for anyone else, just as none of the previous ones used with others would be best for him. So many factors must be considered when choosing a cage. The anatomy of a sub must be accounted for, the CB series is not well suited for well-endowed subs. I have had subs literally burst the acrylic when aroused in one. From the other side of the coin, I have had subs who slip out of a CB2000 when flaccid, even on the smallest setting. I account for what a sub does for a living, and what activities he engages in daily. A leather cage can be very comfortable, be utterly undetectable under clothing, but it's more apt to lead to yeast or other topical disturbances with extended use. Stainless is durable, easily cleaned and come in a range of sizes, but the weight can be difficult to endure and they are harder to conceal. I have limited experience with silicone, but that is going to be explored for the sub who will be caged soon.  

Last one an LDR related question. Is there a way, or a discreet device, that could be used by a slave like myself while living with others in the vanilla world, that could be used with my training? 

 Absolutely. It seems that silicone will be the best choice for discretion, but I worry that it may also encourage the growth of yeast & bacteria. 



An open ended question for your readers Ma'am. Would you be interested in following Mistress Cassidy blog if  slave allan had to submit a journal about Mistress being his LDR key holder?

2 comments:

  1. Please to say that the pictures are all visible. It may also please your fans to know, that there is a mini smartphone control pad lock for sale. So a Dominate like yourself Ma'am can actually be the key holder for an LDR submissive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slave allan, I was just doing some maintenance rereading of my blog and I see I may owe you an apology. In a more recent entry I chastised you for asking about high protocol when that is not something I offer, but I see here that I had mentioned it once before. For the record the sub that I was discussing was a potential personal submissive, not a submissive client.

      Delete