Long Distance

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Alright, hold tight, well I don't even know

If I'm doing this right 

My audience on OnlyFans is a different demographic than the submissives I engage with in person. I've allowed my OnlyFans to evolve into a space that serves my exhibitionist fantasies, with less exclusivity to BDSM. In that way it is exactly serving and meeting my needs as a dominant, alpha female; but it is more vanilla friendly.  

A fan messaged me the other day inquiring about in person sessions. I replied as I do, tell me your BDSM goals. They responded by saying that they had no idea, they had never considered exploring D/s but I make it seem like so much fun that they feel like they're missing out now. 

What an affirmation that I am doing my job well. What an affirmation that I am living my life well. I can no longer tell where one stops and the other begins. They embrace each other, blend and bleed into each other. 

I've wanted to do a day in the life sort of entry for so long. It's challenging, so many of the very best parts just can't be shared here. 

Every morning I greet my top. I am dressed, my makeup is on, and I look my best. If it's a morning that is bending to my will, as most do, I have meditated and reflected on my gratitude for at least 5 minutes. If it is a challenging morning, some are, I re-order time and space so I can spend at least 20 minutes reflecting on my gratitude. I won't have my whole day undone by a little morning glitch. 


Every day I thank my top with sincerity. It is my most favorite part of my morning. It is this ever-growing, positive feedback loop that just continues to grow through infinity. I am finding it challenging to share, but I really want to. A person I hold in the highest regard is happy to know that I do, he wishes to hear that I do, I am more than happy to affirm because it makes me feel so good to do so. 

Rinse and repeat. 


I bought a new daily planner recently, a pretty aquamarine book with ribbons. Have we met? You know how much I love it, don't you. There's a section for goal setting. Like most similar journal-planner combos, it's just basic Goal Setting 101.  So, in one prompting section it asks you to imagine and describe in detail what a perfect day would look like. I might just ink right on it, which one? One night about a month ago I went to an invite only cfnm* party. I unexpectedly saw a scene friend I haven't seen in years. Like obviously not my nearest and dearest, just a person whose company I enjoy, but hadn't in such a long time. A small gift, but one that shouldn't be overlooked. Then I shared an engaging conversation with a new, naked, kinkster. Later in the evening he let me lock him in a cage and poke him with a stick. A stranger let me torment him just to have the experience, the expectation was nothing more than I wouldn't cause him great harm. Monday, I took Fiona for a walk in the rain. It was Monday, it was raining, and I have a poodle, I am pretty sure that's the proper way to spell perfect.  My world traveling, life-long friend came to visit recently. We saw Esther Hicks together. Yes, The Esther, and no, I didn't get the chance to tell her nor would I. For days we indulged in the most decedent foods and stimulating conversations. Oh wait, there was more, we played on a swing in the middle of the city while pigeons strutted around stealing snacks. Quintessential perfection. 


Are those D/s, BDSM, lifestyle experiences? Are they my work? This is how I, a lifestyle Domme, my top's submissive, spend my time. This is how I, as a creator, as a professional dominatrix, earn. This is why I pause, for as long as I need to, to connect with my gratitude, every day. 

A perfect day looks like each of those. It looks just like today.

*cfnm: clothed females, nude males 




No comments:

Post a Comment