Long Distance

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Let's Play a Game

This entry was written once already. It was perfect. That isn't my ego talking. My top said it was, he would know. Mistress Cassidy typed while radiating with a post scene glow that surpassed the northern lights. That is my ego talking, but I had a mirror.

But alas a thing changed on my agenda, which in turn caused a thing I had said in the post to be inaccurate. 

Truth or Dare with Mistress Cassidy...
Go on try to shock & awe me


Truth: Do you really love what you do Mistress?

Short answer, I absolutely do. 
Extended answer, there are moments that challenge my love. When a potential client responds to my inquiry, what are your bdsm interests? With anything you wish Mistress, often followed or proceeded with proclamations that they are a real/true/authentic submissive. For the non-professional  but experienced kinksters who may be reading, please remember this is a response from a stranger. We haven't negotiated anything at this point. For the vanillas in the room, you know those times when you have asked someone where they want to go out to eat and they reply, anywhere you want to go and then reject the six suggestions you make? Anything you wish,  is the start of a conversation that will echo where do you want to eat. Like with dinner, the "real submissive" wants to do anything I wish, that speaks to his tastes.  
Further extended answer,  I absolutely love what I do. When I see a reoccurring source of displeasure for me, I ask how can I eliminate that from my experiences. There is no room in my universe for a reoccurring source of displeasure. I no longer hear the answer that causes me to roll my eyes, I ask a different question now. 

For that rare submissive who does simply strive to be useful, this is my current Wish List

There have been several things lately that required fine-tuning. I commit fully to having the life I wish to have.

Chaturbate. It satisfies my desire for safe exhibitionism. It fits my always changing schedule. It allows me to spend time with out-of-state friends and clients, even when I am on another planet.  In theory, I can have some ahem alone time, while also having an audience. An ego maniac exhibitionist dream come true. Yet, when I am on CB, with Cardi, Pink, Madonna, or Kim echoing how cool it is to be an alpha female living her best life, do you know what happens? People interrupt me. Not interact, I want people to interact with me. Interacting is why I am there. Interacting is you look great Mistress, I love spending time with you here and it is preferably followed by the sound of tips flowing signaling that my viewers would like me to continue. I would very much like to continue. Interrupting is some nobody, shouting out things like where are you from, do you hook-up? I am in the groove, touching my favorite spots in my favorite ways and letting you watch me, and this is what I am subjected to.  

Dare: What are you going to do about it Mistress?
We're going to play a game. We're going to do things my way. Beginning with my next broadcast, which will be announced as always on all the platforms listed below, I am going to start using the password protected feature. I will spend some time in the public room, and then whether there are 1 or 100 viewers in the room, everyone without my password will be locked out. Those who have the current password will follow me to the real show. On days that I do an extended broadcast, there will be multiple shows. The password will remain the same, so if you can't catch the 6p show, you can pop in to the 8p show.  
Passwords can be purchased or earned. I will be offering various ways to earn my password daily, different ways will be announced on different platforms. Those announcements might also include a pic of what I intend to wear, and hints about what I intend to happen during the show. Purchasing a password will be offered through my Chaturbate menu. It will be the first item on what will now be a further limited public menu.   

VIRTUAL SPACES:
Chaturbate: HERE
shhh- in addition to the new format Mistress has a couple other cool things on the agenda for Chaturbate. Like maybe a very extended broadcast very soon. Like maybe a new playmate with exhibitionist tendencies too. Like maybe some new toys. Like maybe someone is banging on her calendar again and may have a rare, special guest star one day...
email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidy
Groups on Fetlife:
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
NEW Insta: CassidyCreamv2
Snap: cassidycream
KIK: Mistresscassidycream



5 comments:

  1. Considering the other night this is definitely a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Cassidy,

    that sounds like an absolutely excellent idea. we can also agree that this is a time You share with us and that being interrupted is not really a submissive or nice thing to do. Hopefully, you will get less interruptions this way.

    n&y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like always Mistress, you have stunning ideas. May you have resounding success with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always enjoy seeing your posts Mistress Cassidy

    ReplyDelete