Long Distance

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Guest Post by our slave allan

                   Mistress had every intention of keeping her blog fresh and current. There is so much on my To Do List, so many things changing, and so many ideas that I don't want to be lost in the whirlwind that is my life. Keeping the blog fresh & current is nearly at the top of the list. It is the space that should be catching the ideas and keeping them from getting lost. But sitting here without a smoke is still really challenging. I can do it, and I have done it, but it is challenging nonetheless. Our slave allan stepped up again to lend a hand. While his cute little poem isn't an update from me, it does give me a reason to come here, which in turn reminds me to get back on track. So enjoy slave allan's fun little poem and watch for my updates soon... and as always if there is a typo or misspelling, please point them out, so slave allan can be properly tormented. 



A spring poem

This is just something silly I wrote. You could say it is the second part to the one I did in December


Twas spring in the Claus household and Mrs. Claus has planned somethingnew and bold. The workshop has been changed for a slightly different type of show so I have been told. You see after she gave all the elves a few days off for some well deserved rest. She went right to work to make a new love nest. She replaced all the bright red curtain with some made of black satin and lace. She can hardly wait to see the expression on her husband's cherry face. All the shiny bells, wrapping paper and bright ribbons and bows were all stashed away to make room for some new toys to be used in some kinky play. Oh what a grin Santa would of have if he only knew what his wife has planned for him today. All the hammers and nails, paint and sticks have been moved to make room for cuffs and clamps and a cage for a slave's dick. So after planning for weeks Mrs Claus will be giving her new slave Santa, permission to speak. So he can tell his friends how he got his new rosy red cheeks. Now with the help from an elf's wrench, Mrs Claus finished building Santa's new bondage bench.
Our sweet Mrs Claus then changes into her leather corset and heels. She also opens a new collar and leash, which she got for a steal,Then with a crack of her newly acquired whip, we finally get to meet Mistress Claus standing tall with a hand on her hip. Now as she waits for her slave to return home. Mistress Claus has one last trick for her big jolly nome. Knock knock at the door there is. Mrs. Claus opens it quickly because of this. For standing in the cold waits none other than New England's greatest Domme. One Mistress Cassidy who according to some is the best mistress with a dot com. She is there to help Mistress Claus remind Santa who will be in charge of his hairy sack and balls, and to assure that he won't be able to answer any calls. Then just as I'm about to take a drink of my pop I hear Santa enter his shop, where he loudly exclaim "Ho, ho, ho my god, mistresses please havemercy on my old cock." Which is then followed by a very loud CRACK!!!  that scared our slave out of his socks. Well by now I figure that old Santa is tightly gag and bound. So I take it upon myself to inform you that Santa doesn't want to be found, and in the days final light, I get to wish one and all a flogging Good Night.

6 comments:

  1. It is my pleasure to lend a hand or a keyboard as it maybe. I am having fun writing for my blog and guest posting for yours. Even if spelling mistakes and typos will have me how did you put it Ma'am. Oh yes properly tormented. LoL. Who knows maybe my next guest post will be about how I was properly tormented after somebody pointed out a typo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly loved this poem. I needed a big smile. Sadly I will have to say sorry to your slave, but I would love to read how you plan to torment him for his typos. I found two to point out. Near the beginning there is no space between something, and new. Then again near the bottom there is a space missing between the words have, and mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this? I need to check my notification settings & allan you should have told me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry Mistress. I thought that I had sent you a message on your Fetlife mail box. But it is very well likely that what I intended to do, didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Balls can actually double in size during sex. It feels kind of odd to have everything down there so swollen, only to suddenly deflate.Balls can actually double in size during sex. It feels kind of odd to have everything down there so swollen, only to suddenly deflate.

    ReplyDelete