Long Distance

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Some Random Tuesday...

It was a relatively quiet week in the studio last week, but I've been clicking away in the virtual dungeon. I did have a great session with the Took-10-Years-subbie mentioned in last Monday's post. Want to hear about it? My secretary slave did beg & plead, as directed, for me to share photos. I didn't end up taking any though, so his whimperings will go unrewarded.
Let's start with how does one take 10 years to be seen in person. Well one schedules a session on a Tuesday in 2007, and gets a flat tire in route to the session. One then emails Mistress apologizing profusely and sends a very generous apology gift. Mistress accepts the apology & the gift, and sub remains a member of Mistress's mostly defunct yahoo group. Shortly thereafter, Mistress moves far, far away with little intention of ever coming back to New England. Seven or eight years go by where Mistress does occasionally say hello to her subbie friends in aforementioned yahoo group. Then one Thursday Mistress announces she has temporarily returned to New England, southern Maine specifically, and she'd love to see some of the subbies if they're still hanging around. Then as fate would have it, a year later Mistress announces that she is indeed staying in New England after all and she returns to central Massachusetts. It would still take another year before Mistress found an acceptable dungeon space in Rhode Island, then a puppy would need an emergency trip to the vet on the day of the scheduled session. Finally, tires, geography, schedules & puppies would all get on the same page and last Tuesday; ten years later, let's call him sub q, would find himself on his knees in my dungeon.
Sub q arrived with a wrapped gift for Mistress. Let me share a little insider info here. I am always in a good mood when I am about to session. My get ready ritual lets me forget all about all things vanilla. When my sub is at the door, I am pausing a favorite song, taking a last look that everything is in its place & I am ready. A subbie bearing a gift though takes me from a good mood to a great mood. It doesn't have to be extravagant, a simple gift conveys that the sub is thoughtful and willing to go a little further to ensure a great experience.
My playlist for the few last weeks at the dungeon has been: Hozier, Take Me to Church, Milky Chance, Stolen Dance, George Ezra, Budapest, Prince, Adore and Neil Patrick Harris, Origin of Love. Go ahead, find them on Youtube. That is the right soundtrack to take one through undressing in front of a stranger and all that will follow. A stranger with blond hair down to her waist, a waist that's cinched to breathlessness in a black corset, who's  delicate feet are encased in silky stockings and who's toes are painted a vibrant blue. Undress, fold your clothes neatly and place them on this chair. You will be told to do it again if you did a sloppy job or if you're shoes aren't squared up and tucked under the chair. You will stand where I tell you and allow me to inspect you. I will look you over, my gaze is piercing but distant. Do I like what I see? You won't know. I will run my hands over you, at times massaging, grasping, my nails might trace a spot, I might tickle. I will do whatever I wish, and I will gauge your responses. I will stand too close to you. You might feel my breath or my hair on your neck or at your ear. And still, I am watching you, taking notes of your responses. No two sessions are the same, and this is where they diverge into their unique rhythm.  (Please note: , I won't actually share the details of a specific session without enthusiastic consent from the sub, so this isn't an actual recap of last Tuesday.)  Here is where one might find themselves blindfolded and being lead around the dungeon, watch your toes. Or if I suspect you will be a vocal sub, you may find yourself gagged. Oh, I still expect you to make noise. I expect you to say "garble, garble, yes Ma'am" whenever you are prompted. My favorite ball gag went missing so I may use one of my used stockings. If a flogging is to take place it will probably start during Stolen Dance, and continue through Budapest. If you are blindfolded for it, I am dancing through it. You can tell, the floggers will change tempo with the music. You will feel me step closer, my body move against yours. Sometimes my subs have requested tokens, marks and bruises, mementos of our time together. If this is one of those special treats for me, I will tuck the red and black suede floggers away and reach for the super stiff, long, purple leather flogger, the shorter black rubber flogger that feels like it was cut from floor mats, and the silver handled, thick, black leather that was a gift crafted for me by Master Paine. These are not supple. They will never be 'broken in'. I have many toys that will bring pain. Some that may be argued bring it more effectively or more precisely than this trio. But these are fun for me. The weight of each feels right in my hand. They each sing with a different rustle and whistle.  The purple will leave long trails across your thighs. I will likely use the rubber on your shoulders. The shorter tails lets me come in close without fear of wrap-around accidentally marking your face. The silver handled leather, if you've agreed, will stripe your bottom like a zebra or make a cross hatch that I can play tic-tac-toe on with my lipstick. And when you are breathless, when you have endured, but you can not take another moment, you might be rewarded. Maybe Mistress will let you collapse at her feet. Let you thank me. Let you massage my feet. Maybe Mistress will rub oil into your welts, it will feel both refreshing and throbbing. Mistress will bring you back to reality slowly but completely.  I will allow you however much time you need to come down before sending you back to the real world. I will see you to the door and you will know that you pleased me.

5 comments:

  1. A pouting slave no pictures Mistress :) Ma'am I enjoyed this blog a lot. Your writing was so vividly done that I felt like I was that slave with you. I could almost vision you playing tic tac toe on my bum. Loved it. But you have to tell me please where is your virtual dungeon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I just meant typing away here, tweaking the website, promoting on FL and that sort of thing. Not an actual-virtual (I feel like that's an oxymoron) dungeon.

      Delete
  2. Good Afternoon Mistress. First and foremost, a true and warmhearted thank you for writing this account of last week's session. The experience was unlike anything I have ever had in my entire life and though Mistress was a tad taken back by allergies, the experience was one that plays in my mind over and over and over. From the flogging to the scene setting to the experience of finally getting to worship those beautiful feet of yours to the truly surprising way you ended the session I enjoyed every second and was spent for days after. I can't wait to see you again and I can only hope worthy of your presence once more. I also wanted to share with you that you also made me feel at ease with myself and the scene from the very moment we finally met, that I think was probably the best thing I took from the day. Thank you, looking forward to seeing you again...and soon....Slave q....ps....you have my permission to share any specifics as you see fit of our session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed our session. I had planned on taking a photo of the chocolate covered cherries for this post- every time I went to arrange them I ate another & before I knew it they were gone. Omigods, they were so good.

      Delete
    2. I am so glad you enjoyed them 😁, I was nervous about that.

      Delete